All this talk of Hanami yesterday has inspired me to really want a picnic…a nice spring set up with sunshine and blossoms and all that good stuff. Here are a few things I’d bring along!
- Striped Sweater: Wouldn’t it look just so nice with a field of pink (or green!) in the background?
- A Basket of Picnic Goodies: I’d fill it up with fun foods from any of Copenhagen’s increasing food markets
- Cherry Blossom Earrings: Because they’re too sweet to pass up
- Picnic Blanket: Something sturdy but comfortable enough for a nap afterwards
- Water Bottle: Of course for water, but part of me thinks too it would look just as pretty and be just as refreshing if it were full of crushed ice and a rose hued cocktail – shhhh…
- Bento Box: Just right for keeping all the foods together but separate – maybe Sticks and Sushi would fill mine up?
- Chopsticks: If we’re going on a Japanese picnic, let’s go all the way
- Cashmere Scarf: Because the way things are going in Copenhagen, you never know when the next snow will hit right in the middle of your spring day
A Few More Picnic Goodies: