But seriously, don’t forget about me! The redesign is around the corner – well maybe not just one corner, maybe it’s around a few corners but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel! I’ll have a couple of posts up next week but the thing is, once you decide to redesign something like a blog, you want all the new content to fit the new format! Gah – what to do! Don’t worry, it won’t be all wacky new, but it will be a much better way to find things and hopefully, a few prettier pictures!
In the meantime, lots of good stuff in the past couple of weeks over on A Toddler in the Trees, and a few pieces that have spurned some discussion on being an expat and third culture kid, and how different places approach schooling. Have a look if you missed them!
- But I’m Danish, Mommy + Expat Survival Tips from Clara Wiggins
- When the Forest School met the Embassy
- But she doesn’t have a speech impediment!
- A few new cool things on the blog!
- Toddler Travels: 5 Great Entertainers in Helsingor!
- The Valby Nature Playground
- Play is a serious form of learning…
- Q+A: Where do they go to the bathroom?
P.S. Lovely roses, n’est-ce pas? From our drive though Lolland island a couple of weeks ago. Denmark is crazy for roses right now…