I know it’s been a little quiet on this blog this week – I’m not ignoring it, I promise. Actually, we’re working pretty hard behind the scenes to get this blog up to snuff, with a little redesign and sometimes energy towards that end means not quite getting to posts. Things will get a little more normal in the next couple of weeks and I’ll try to catch up, but in the meantime, a couple of things you might have missed over on the other blog about our forest school adventures here in Denmark:
– 9 Unexpected Things Entrusted to Toddlers in Forest School
– How much does Forest School really cost?
– Getting Sentimental about a Backpack
– The Forest Isn’t Just for Forest School
– Dressing Like a Viking in Roskilde
Ps – and as always, follow along on the day to day over on Instagram!