Brrrrr! I woke up this morning and it didn’t seem to be a degree past 60. Yikes! Not exactly what I expected for the unofficial last day of summer. And I couldn’t even figure out how to turn on the heat. Double brrrr!
Luckily, I figured that out – good thing because in the meantime I realized that I definitely did NOT pack enough sweaters.
- Meet our new ambassador!
- And he’s not the only new guy in town – The world’s largest ship visits Denmark.
- A challenge to take a month off this year – what
do you think?
- Parents beware: five questions never to ask
during a nanny interview.
- Just found out that we’ll be headed here in
September. Sunshine and white wines?
- These 10 instagrammers just made my feed a whole
- Loving this little elephant, but loving thecause behind this even more.
And from the blog, you might have missed:
- Fancy a Caipirinha? Notes from the Field heads
- A few lovely shots of the Kongens Nytorv FleaMarket
- And since you guys asked…a little home tour of
our first Copenhagen apartment!