What do you think about this fancy Copenhagen bike I spotted the other day? Me too…definitely getting excited for our own bikes (and sheets…and towels…and general life things) and shipments to finally get here, but in the meantime, have been admiring the other wheels about town!
We just moved into our permanent house – hurrah! – though there is much to do…I’ll be looking forward to the day we put away the suitcases and boxes…But today is the first day in our new house and while we don’t have any furniture, it’s already feeling like home.
Here are a few good reads for the week:
- Looks like it will be a good year for Denmark at the Oscars but what’s with all the dark stuff?
- Why aren’t children playing outside anymore?
- And is that what’s making raising children so expensive? (note to self, accelerate savings program!)
- “I think every woman should own a blowtorch” and other gems from Julia Child
- Understand the entire world in 40 maps
- Summer might be ending but the best picnicking days are still ahead – the 15 best picnic spots around the world