What is with the monsoon season here in DC? I can’t seem to be outside for more than 10 minutes it seems without getting caught in a downpour! Just my luck I tell you – so while I’m out getting soaked, here are a few links for your Monday!
- The most famous brands from each state (via MarhabaMeg and Pret-a-Voyager)
- Beautiful photographs of Poland’s 5th largest city.
- It’s heating up here in DC but these gentlemen are chasing winter.
- 75 love letters to Manhattan…in the form of maps!
- Bipartisan drinks – perfect for Washington!
- Why every mom should see Before Midnight.
A most proper 4th of July set up.
Two favorite shows meet…
And from around the blog and elsewhere, it was an Abu Dhabi themed week!
- Let’s go to…Abu Dhabi!
- A visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque…
- Essentials for the Emirates
- Crossing the sands to Al Ain Oasis & Fort
- Photography Friday: Wilfred Thesinger’s Empty Quarter
- Lessons for Clara: Lessons from the Emirates