In the air, finally on my way home from a NYC, London, Abu Dhabi, Dubai run…and you can bet I’ll have some pictures of palm trees to share soon…but in the meantime, happy monday and a few links for the week. (including a few Father’s Day ones as well!)
- When I lived in Italy, this place was the very first weekend trip we made…
- A collection of one dad’s best advice. “Your hardest day is still only 24 hours”.
- Some of New York’s hippest (handsomest?) dads.
- Gold accents just always work…yes?
- Two loves combined…sculpture gardens + the sea. In our new home country and definitely on the to-do list for next summer.
- Also, adding this Scandinavian seaside village to our list…
- The complete guide to NYC Carousels
- 5 places to “glamp” in Virginia – to include a treehouse, a yurt, and an “upscale primitive campground”
- Remember her first five commandments of style? Here are the remaining seven.
- Memorial Day at the 9/11 Memorial...
- Let’s go to…Beaune, France! (just tell me you don’t want to buy your own sheep after this)
- Notes from the Field: Chengdu Edition (fair warning, there are lots of cute pandas here)
- The Capitol at sunrise….
And elsewhere around the webs!
- Lessons from the Workplace (Part 2 – did you see Part 1?)
- A guest post on Berlauch (Ramp) Pesto, one of my best souvenirs from Vienna.
- A little round up of pros and cons of being an expat over on a Mum in London
- And very happy to featured as June’s CultureBaby mom!