Ahhh, sometimes, it’s just nice to be home -and a weekend at home is what we finally got. I’m looking forward to this this week as well, just more home time before travels pick up again. We finally got a departure date for Copenhagen as well – last day of July, so let the countdown begin!
In the meantime, links for your Monday!
Paris…one neighborhood at a time.
And speaking of Paris, geometric projections that are only proportional some of the time.
A playlist to get moving by one of biggest fitness crazes out there.
Poseidon’s beautiful bride.
- 100 social media stats.
- A little girl honors some very inspiring women.
- Annoyed by having to pay for luggage? Me too. But that adds up to $6 Billion for airlines.
- I love blackberries. And cobbler. Good combination, yes?
- Like interiors and lifestyles? 15 instagram feeds for you.
- I’ve always thought that people in New York really live like this.
- When I think of the underwater world, I think of color, but this black and white version can be just as compelling.
- Glamping in yurts in Norway – adding this to my growing scandi list!
- I have always been meaning to do a weekend here and now it’s listed as one of America’s Best Little Beach Towns.
- SO excited to give these prints a try, from one of my favorite photo book companies.
- How a Tokyo Bride becomes a bride…and then how she goes back to being herself after.
- A notebook case for your iphone.
- A workout done in 7 minutes? You be the judge. (via Bunny and Dolly)
- Reading to kids when one of their parents is deployed.
- Looking forward to trying some chocolate tarts new to our neighborhood this weekend – hooray for being home!.
- We might be leaving DC soon but these three new shows are just starting here.
And what you might have missed last week:
- Sunrise at the Vietnam Memorial
- A necklace that reminds me of North Dakota
- A quick trip to Charlottesville
- Lessons for Clara from Monticello