Happy Monday everyone! I’m heading to NYC but after all of last week’s technical debacles, I’m hoping that this week runs a lot more smoothly!
Part of my technical difficulty casualties was the link list I had been keeping across the week to share with you today, so today is a just an abbreviated version (but I promise that if I end up getting my files back, you’ll get them next week!).
Have a wonderful week!
- Love this plan for a Quito weekend – too bad we’re leaving the Americas.
- And speaking of travel we’re not likely to get to in the Americas, these photos from Hawaii floored me, but then again nearly everything this photographer does floors me
- Thoughts on digital diplomacy from the man that arguably started making it relevant for the US
- Sharing some tips on bringing creativity to your everyday this beautiful purveyor of photo albums
- I wish I hadn’t been getting ready to travel this past weekend else I’d have been making these
- Hooray for ginger family shoots
- Congratulations to one of my favorite Blogshop alum buddies and fellow diplo-spouse on the launch of her brand-new magazine!
- Traveling to Florida later this week so trying to work in a visit here – one of my favorite movies was filmed here