Good thing that february is short because this month is going to be a grind…you know that feeling when you come back from vacation all rested and then it flies out the window at the sight of the first major project? Yep, that’s like this month four weeks over – but no complaining! (just working!)
Let’s start out February with some cheerier things!
- Giving this program a whirl to help manage my inbox.
- I’m pretty sure this is the ultimate road trip, my hat is off to this guy.
- A great guide to romantic fonts to help spruce up your valentine’s.
- If winter is getting you down, perhaps these tulips will cheer you up!
- How had I never seen this photography blog? Something interesting nearly every day
- We’re always homesick for Vienna but looks like a piece of classic Vienna is coming to New York and named after our favorite Vienna movie no less…
- I really really need to learn how to sew – this pattern just reminded me.
- Signed up for this map making class – hopefully after this I can give better maps to all of our visitors!
- And today marks the first day on the job for our new Secretary of State – welcome Secretary Kerry and have a great first day at work! Secretary Clinton, I hope you’re loving your Monday after this goodbye!