Here are a few links to lovely things that peaked my interest out and about:
- A special New Year’s greeting from the US Embassy in Bankgok.
- And speaking of embassies, the one in Sri Lanka gets a visit from a special guest causing pandemonium.
- These are supposed to be the best chocolate chip cookies ever – what say you?
- This tutorial on how to catch a cab in Kazakhstan had me laughing; but I should file this away in case I ever actually need it.
- So thrilled to be interviewed for the Expats Blog – thanks for including me!
- This collection of free printable calendars is helping me out while I wait for my planner to arrive – I love the confetti one.
- This playlist is helping me get moving in the new year.
- Have wanderlust? Take a walk around the world in just two minutes!
- I’m always looking for a good script font – problem solved!