I think this week officially counts as getting back into the grind after the holidays, but I’m not going to lie, my spirits couldn’t be higher since next week is vacation time here for us – hoorah!
Here are a few links to lovely things that peaked my interest out and about:
- A special New Year’s greeting from the US Embassy in Bankgok.
- And speaking of embassies, the one in Sri Lanka gets a visit from a special guest causing pandemonium.
- These are supposed to be the best chocolate chip cookies ever – what say you?
- This tutorial on how to catch a cab in Kazakhstan had me laughing; but I should file this away in case I ever actually need it.
- So thrilled to be interviewed for the Expats Blog – thanks for including me!
- This collection of free printable calendars is helping me out while I wait for my planner to arrive – I love the confetti one.
- This playlist is helping me get moving in the new year.
- Have wanderlust? Take a walk around the world in just two minutes!
- I’m always looking for a good script font – problem solved!