Extra water, check. Flashlight, check. Diapers, check. Non-perishable food items, check. Critical reading material, like the September Issue of Vogue, check. And case of champagne, check. We’re ready.
Just loaded up the playlist and we’re good to go. Here’s what we’ll be listening to as the rains come down – have a safe weekend everyone!
Songs for a Hurricane:
2. Hurricane….Bob Dylan
3. Like a Hurricane…Neil Young
5. Bad Moon Rising…Creedence Clearwater Revival
4. Here Comes the Rain Again…Eurythmics
5. Destroyer…David Gray
6. Early in the Morning…Peter, Paul and Mary
7. Riders on the Storm…The Door
8. Who’ll stop the rain…Creedence Clearwater Revival
9. Stormy Weather…Lena Horne
11. Have you ever seen the rain?…Creedence Clearwater Revival
12. Umbrella…Rihanna and Jay-Z
(as you can see, CCR features prominently in this playlist – who knew they were such crooners of the rain?)